Install for AWS Elastic Beanstalk (Tomcat)
Instructions on how to install the Retrace Linux Agent and Java APM on
AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Installing Stackify Linux Agent
- Create a new file named stackify.config in your application’s .ebextensions folder.
Learn More about .ebextensions.
- Add the following to your stackify.config file: Replace
[INSERT ACTIVATION KEY]with your activation key value. Optionally you can include the device name by replacing the
[aliasname]with the desired device alias.
You can find your activation key under Settings: Account.
sources: /home/ec2-user: https://s1.stackify.com/Account/AgentDownload/Linux commands: 01: command: sudo ./agent-install.sh --key [INSERT ACTIVATION KEY] --environment "Production" --devicealias [aliasname] cwd: /home/ec2-user/stackify-agent-install-32bit
- Deploy your app to Elastic Beanstalk
Installing Stackify Java APM
- Go to Elastic Beanstalk Environment Configuration and click on Software Configuration
- Add the following to JVM command line options:
- Restart App Server(s).