Release Date: 9/20/17
- Notable Feature: New Deployment Tracking Feature
- Notable Feature: Full Support for Azure WebJobs
- Third party integration with Axosoft
- This grants the ability to see when deployments happened, what environment they happened in, and how they affected your application's performance.
- There will be deployment markers on your timelines within Retrace when these events took place and you can easily use them to drill down into metrics that will give you an exact idea of what is happening in your application.
- These metrics can lead to quicker troubleshooting or just give you a better idea of how things are behaving after a deployment.
- Azure WebJobs are now fully supported in Retrace.
- They will show up in the 'Other Apps" tab and will be labeled as an 'Azure WebJob'.
Enables Stackify users to export errors reported by Stackify directly into Axosoft’s issue management software for tracking.
Web External Tracking Enhancements
- Full URLs, instead of just domains, are now tracked
- ELM - Wrong server in error details
- ELM - Log Tailing not always honoring dates
- ELM - Too many exceptions being marked as “new”
- Functions Support - Wrong icon used in All Apps view