Below are the System Requirements and guides for installing an agent on your machine.
In order to make sure your installation goes smoothly, please verify these prerequisites:
- Windows 2008 R2 and newer.
- Supported versions of Linux include all major Linux distributions (Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian and more).
- You will need to install the Stackify Agent on each machine you intend to monitor.
- Port 443 needs to be open, outbound only, for the device(s) you install the monitoring agent on.
- Your environment may be either physical or virtual, and we also support Rackspace, Amazon Web Services, Azure, and many other cloud-based infrastructures.
Agent Installation Guides:
You can find the instructions and links to download and install the by logging into Stackify and navigating to the Getting Started Page of the Settings Tab. On this page, you can find guides for both the Windows and Linux version of our agent:
- Manual Installation
- Via Command Line
- For Azure Cloud Services (Web/Worker Roles) (See additional documentation here)
- For Azure Web Apps
- For AWS with EC2Config Service
- For AWS with Elastic Beanstalk
You can find additional Documentation on Installing/Uninstalling the Stackify agent here.