Release Date: 12/13/2017
- Additional Memory Fixes in APM
Additional Memory Fixes in APM
- AsyncLink Rework to further improve overall memory usage
Improved Grouping Patterns for URLs
- Urls that contain IP addresses or email addresses in the subdomain will be stripped out to allow for better grouping
Improved how we handle agent restarts due to high memory
- Retrace now requires more than one high memory result over the threshold to cause an agent restart.
Added Limitations on Web Binding Discovery
- Prevents discovery from breaking when clients have a significant number of web bindings
- Fixed missing Requested Action names for Azure Functions.
- Fixed a background work item request in Azure Functions.