Release Date: 11/13/17
- Notable Feature: Deployment Tracking API Auditing View
- This release addresses a number of small bug fixes.
Deployment Tracking Auditing View
- Retrace now lists an audit of Deployments being tracked within Retrace. This will allow users to view the history of when they made a deployment.
- Client’s can now include hashtags and spaces in the request name
Improvements around the Application / Environment naming relationship
Caught Exceptions in APM now includes the full error message along with the Exception Type
- Fixed issue where some device-based billing clients were getting log caps by mistake.
- Fixed an issue where the request modal in the old performance wouldn’t load in some cases.
- Fixed a problem where the single page performance view wouldn’t load at times.
- Traces from different apps/services were showing up in the traces tab.
- Grouping Errors on the Error Occurrences page wasn’t working/loading.
- Fixed an error we were seeing around deployment tracking introduced in our last release.
- Resolved an issue where notifications weren’t appearing for new accounts.