Release Date: 01/24/2018
- Added ability to install the Agent on an Azure Linux VM via an Azure Extension.
- Extended Linux support
- Azure Extension for Linux Agent Installation
We now support the ability to install the Agent on an Azure Linux VM via an Azure Extension.
- Added Instrumentation for Spring Thymeleaf, Spring 5, and Java EE Servlet 4
- Improved Grouping Patterns for URLS
Urls that contain IP addresses or email addresses in the subdomain will be stripped out to allow for better grouping.
- Servlet request methods can now act as a starting point of a web transaction even if no transaction exists in the current thread.
- As a part of Spring 5 instrumentation support, we now track code in Java Lambdas for Java APM.
- Enhanced support around RabbitMQ virtual hosts and how data is reported.