Release Date: 01/10/2018
- Support for IIS Shared Configuration We now support the discovery and profiling of apps when using IIS Shared Configuration. If enabled this will automatically disable HTTP module injection as a safeguard from potential runtime errors. We also now report IIS shared configuration info in agent diagnostics.
- Profiler stability improvementsFixed issues where either the profiler would shutdown in certain scenarios
UNC Path Configuration Support
- IIS apps that reside on a UNC path(i.e \\servername\sharedfolder\) will now be discovered properly
APM Key Transaction Settings Update More Frequently
- We now do not require full discovery to run or an agent restart for overriding APM Settings (Track, Summarize, Errors) to take effect. We sync these settings on a schedule to catch updates more frequently.
- Fixed an issue where the agent’s INI file wouldn’t update in certain scenarios causing the profiler to shutdown
- Fixed how error handling works during app discovery so that it doesn’t affect other agent/profiler functionality
- Fixed scenarios where trace upload rules wouldn’t be honored correctly