Below are some of the new features and improvements from the June 2014 release:
An Improved Error Dashboard Screen
New Log Aggregation (Beta)
Stackify has a new Logs feature that will enable you to see not just Exceptions, but all logging messages (i.e. DEBUG, INFO, WARN). By streaming all logging statements to Stackify, you get:
- Inline view of all logging messages across all apps, on all servers, in all environments
- Live real-time tailing across your entire app environment in a single screen
- Robust search and filtering capabilities to quickly isolate and identify issues or investigate problems when and where they happened
- Inspection of object payloads for service calls (for instance, when logging JSON objects being processed)
- Fully integrated into the Stackify platform with contextual direct linking from the Logs dashboard to the App Dashboard, Server Dashboard, Error Details, and more.
Note: The logging feature is currently in beta. Contact us at [email protected] to learn more about participating.
View Logging From the App Dashboard
Logging data can also be seen right from the App Dashboard if you are participating in the beta program for Stackify Log Aggregation. This feature gives you logging details in context with diagnostic and telemetry data for your application logs to provide you the ultimate value in situational awareness and root cause investigation for your application.